Tuesday 5 November 2019

Term 3

Kia Ora

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today I am blogging about 2 things that has happened this term.


  1. Eel Reveal, last week on friday I went to the eel reveal because in term 2 some people got chosen to paint some eels and I was one of them. At the eel reveal first of all they thanked everyone and then we had something to eat and drink. Then we did activities like a game when some of us were eels and there was other fish that ate other fish. Then I did an art activity with chalk on paper it was fun. We also had a photo with the eel we painted.
  2. Yesterday we did some planting by the centennial river we got split into groups of 2 and 3 and planted some plants. we had to dig a hole plant the plant then put a weed mat and eco cardboard around it. 



Thanks for reading my blog by Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Term 3

Kia Ora Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today I am blogging about 2 things that has happened this term. Eel Reveal, last we...