Tuesday 2 April 2019

Life In South Sudan Refugee Camp - Made Up Story

Good morning everyone

This is a made up story about life in South Sudan enjoy

Life In A Refugee Camp South Sudan
I just woke up and it is very dark and I could hardly sleep last night I need to get water today as well as helping mum at the market. It's very busy and cramped mums already at the market.

All my friends have started walking to the water pump dad gives me a container. I have started walking its very hot today but I have to go on. I start pumping the water into my container it's hard work. I'm walking home now the water is balancing on my head dad is very pleased i'm home very quickly.

I have to walk to the market now mum has sold 5 bottles of water and has earned a lot of money. Mum tells me to deliver the money to the man with with brown torn clothes and the black hat.

My dress has given up on me mum got me a new one which is really pretty. I thank everyone who donates clothes and food. Mum has earned enough to buy a bag of rice for us because we ran out of food yesterday. I spent the rest of the day outside playing a game with my friends.

This is a picture of a refugee camp in South Sudan.


Thanks for reading
By Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Term 3

Kia Ora Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today I am blogging about 2 things that has happened this term. Eel Reveal, last we...